The mists and the sentiment stamp are from Dylusions, a new favourite brand. =) TFL!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Friday, April 27, 2012
Saturday, April 21, 2012
At least that's what I'm telling myself... We've had lovely spring days and today the snow is falling from a grey sky... *sigh* Well, April is known for it's changing weaather. Soon enough we'll be on the beach. =)
This page is made with the lovely MME papers and rub-ons that came in the Nook March kit. DD junie in the pics. TFL!
Friday, April 20, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
This is a layout about me at 43. I used TCW stencils, I'm totally in love with those, some stamps and a dymo for the journaling.
needs time for myself
am looking for a job
like listen to hard rock
The journaling might seem a bit depressing at first but it's a description of here and now. In the middle of tired, need vacation, chores, looking for a job, I am really grateful. I have my husband, my darling children, roof over my head, food and clothes. I'm blessed!
Monday, April 16, 2012
Saturday, April 14, 2012
April's challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles is:
"This month's challenge is asking you to create a project that focuses on the people in your life that brighten your day with their silly side. More specifically, the funny things they say."
My DD Maia says the funnist things EVERY day! I try to remember to write it down, and I'm going to scrap a mini album with it all. But here's my take on SEM's challenge:
Let me translate the journaling for you:
* Junie pulls Maia's dress. Maia: "Junie! It's my dress! Mom bought it several times!"
* Maia: "I'm sweet. Junie is sweet. Petra and Felicia are sweet. Even you mom!
* I had just got home from the store. Maia: "Mom, I'm so proud of you!" Me: "Thanks! Why are you proud of me?" Maia: "You came home!" Maybe she's realized her mom is more than enough scatter-brained... ;-)
* Maia is dipping spagetti in a glass of lemonade: "I'm working on a recipe!"
* Maia tried to put butter on her sandwich, but didn't do so well, so she asked me to do it. When I was done she said: "Mom, you're a hero!"
LOL! She's so stinkin' cute! =)