Friday, May 6, 2011

Try the style of someone else.

I got challenged at the Nook forum to try a style that's not mine. I decided to try the style of 
Yuka Hino from Japan, DT for G45. =) Here's her blog: http://nsnlso.blogspot.com/

She's an amazing scrapper and I really love her style! I picked her halloween layout. But it was hard! I'm so clean, straight and square! Well here's the result, I think it looks like my usual stuff, a bit more decorations though...
























I used "Le Romantique" from Graphic45. My DD Marika and her boyfriend in the picture, and Marika wrote the journaling about the love for him.

4 comments:

  1. Åh så fin:) Alldeles lagom romantiskt dekorerad och fina färger. Gillar jättemycket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack för att du kikat in på min sida =) Gillar ni LO´s =) //Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, så mycket snyggt det fanns att inspireras av på din blogg! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, den var allt annat än ren, rak och fyrkantig - men sååå snygg!

    ReplyDelete